Ice Hockey Hobby teams

Prat om allt mellan himmel och jord, som inte nödvändigtvis har med ishockey att göra.
tommy

Ice Hockey Hobby teams

Inlägg av tommy »

Hi,

I'm a 23 year old Italian Master student at Stockholm University, currently living in Hasselby. I've started playing hockey 5 years ago and am currently searching a hobby team here in Stockholm to continue to play hockey. Are there hobby teams here playing somewhere near my level? Any pointers would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Magnutz
Medlem: Ja, vanlig medlem

Re: Ice Hockey Hobby teams

Inlägg av Magnutz »

tommy skrev:Hi,

I'm a 23 year old Italian Master student at Stockholm University, currently living in Hasselby. I've started playing hockey 5 years ago and am currently searching a hobby team here in Stockholm to continue to play hockey. Are there hobby teams here playing somewhere near my level? Any pointers would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance!
That team would be bajen fans.

On a more serious note many of the clubs around Stockholm do have so called veteran teams that play against eachother. Try contacting different clubs and ask about that. :)
Nu tar vi mazarin så ses vi sen.
Användarvisningsbild
Enbom

Inlägg av Enbom »

The team you're looking for is called AIK. Good luck!
Användarvisningsbild
Daniel942
Säsongskort: Ja

Inlägg av Daniel942 »

Enbom skrev:The team you're looking for is called AIK. Good luck!
I think you should look at a team with a higher level than aik if you have icehockey experience from the past.
DIF!
Användarvisningsbild
Enbom

Inlägg av Enbom »

That might be true. Can you travel? Luleå HF might be a good choice. It's a plus if you can kick someone with skates on.
Skriv svar