DIF songs lyrics

Prat om allt mellan himmel och jord, som inte nödvändigtvis har med ishockey att göra.
elsasser

DIF songs lyrics

Inlägg av elsasser »

Hej alla !

Yesterday I went to see my first hockey match in Hovet (hockey is not such developed in France), and it was really cool. The match was cool but also the ambiance :D

I like your songs, but I don't know the meaning and the clear pronunciation, so I'm looking to the songs lyrics, maybe a fan has uploaded it one sometimes, I don't know ...

So if you have a link or something could you give it to me ? I really want to fully share the ambiance of matches ! :D

See you for the next match guys !

Tack ! A bientôt !
BIBO
Säsongskort: Ja

Re: DIF songs lyrics

Inlägg av BIBO »

Hi! glad you liked it!

http://www.jarnkaminerna.se/sanger

here are some of our songs... Enjoy
Android "För övrigt anser jag att alla som köpt klackbiljett och inte står och sjunger pissar på DIF Hockey."

Äkta kärlek varar hela livet!
Djurgårdens IF - för evigt trogen
Användarvisningsbild
Kentta
Medlem: Ja, vanlig medlem

Inlägg av Kentta »

http://www.jarnkaminerna.se/sanger
Here you go, its a bit tricky knowing what song it is when you cant speak swedish, but the main songs that were sung last night:

Sjung för gamla Djurgården thats the song in the beginning of the match. (Sing for old Djurgården)

Alla vet att Djurgården är inte att leka med

Djurgår´n tills jag dör (Djurgården till I die.)

Ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-oh

Oh when the saints

Ole ole ola You jump when you sing this song.

Vi är bäst i stan (We are best in town)

And when we win :wink:

Åh en sådan härlig dag (Oh such a nice day)

Thats some of the main songs that are often sung, hope it will help you! :D
elsasser

Inlägg av elsasser »

Thanks a lot guys ! This website is perfect, even if indeed I'll surely have difficulties to recognize the songs during the match, but I'll get used :D
Användarvisningsbild
Blå Helgonet
Medlem: Ja, ständig medlem
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Blå Helgonet »

Salut mon ami!Bild

My favorite terrace chant is mainly aimed for the lads on the pitch but it sooths as well for the warriors on ice.
The crowd is divided into two sections one that ignites the spark by hollering, the other one fueling the fire and hollering back.
Lyrics are in simple and most definitely spark spontaneous reactions to events on the pitch/ice.
Language barriers in mind I might be guilty of pampering when stating the obvious here.
But here goes;

Section one hollers;
FULL FART FRAMÅT
Full Speed a Head
Equivalent to fierce counter-attack leaving a trail of destruction second to none.

Section two hollers back;
HÅLL TÄTT BAKÅT
Tighten up the defense
The choices of liaison here not word for word correct however it does state the importance of minding your defensive positions when rushing forth in numbers.

Crank up your amplifier lean back and enjoy the sweet chill as the hairs on your arm will stand up!

Bild
Blue Saints...
Skriv svar