Jag är fran Tyskland

Här diskuteras allt om Djurgården Hockey.
Skriv svar
Saoirse

Jag är fran Tyskland

Inlägg av Saoirse »

Hej Stockholm. Jag heter René och jag är fran Tyskland ;-)

I don´t speak Swedish so I try it in English. Forgive me please!

I want to visit Stockholm in November and I plan to watch the match on the 19th of November against Leksands in Hovet. Can anybody please tell me if it is easy to get a ticket for the match or if I have to buy it in advance? I arrive in Stockholm on the 18th of November and I stay near the Globen and Hovet.

How much are the tickets in SEK?

I hope you can help me!

Vennlig hilsen (I know it is Norwegian but I don´t know it in Swedish :-(

Tack

SAOIRSE
Användarvisningsbild
Philly Flu
Medlem: Ja, vanlig medlem
Säsongskort: Ja

Re: Jag är fran Tyskland

Inlägg av Philly Flu »

Hej René!

You can buy ticket in advance at www.globearenas.se when they're on market later on. Select 'Evenemang' | 'Ishockey' | 'Elitserien' at the site.

Hovet is the smaller of the two icehockey arenas in the area and it could be sold out. To be absolutely sure to get tickets I recommend you to buy in advance. Then you can select a good seat.

/T
Användarvisningsbild
Zkar

Hej Tysken

Inlägg av Zkar »

The game against Leksand is played in Hovet, which is a much smaller stadium then Globen. Often when Djurgården plays against Leksand it´s many people who wants to see the game, because many people from Leksand lives in Stockholm. I would give you the advice to buy tickets before the game, if you have the opurtunity.

If you want real good seats, it will cost you about 250 sek (?). The cheapest once (when you have to stand up) costs about 100 sek.

Vänliga hälsningar (that´s how you say it in swedish) Joakim.
DIF evigt trogen
Saoirse

Inlägg av Saoirse »

OK. As soon as I know if I get my Ryanair flight from Hamburg to Stockholm I will order my ticket

Vänliga hälsningar ;-)

René
Skriv svar