Help (info) needed

Hur ska hemsidan och forumet bli bättre? Kom med synpunkter!
Skriv svar
Leona_S

Help (info) needed

Inlägg av Leona_S »

Hey, guys!

I`m a huge Djurgarden fan and i really want to visit Stockholm with my friends and to join some Dif home games in Hovet. So i have a few questions and i hope you could help me by answering them. :)

Is it easy to get to Hovet?
How to get there from city centre?
Where can we buy tickets? (online or at the arena)
Can we meet players after the game?
What else do we need to know about Hovet before going there?

I really hope to get some answers becouse i relly really want to support Dif at home. It`s a dream come true. :)
Användarvisningsbild
Jepe
Medlem: Ja, vanlig medlem
Säsongskort: Ja

Re: Help (info) needed

Inlägg av Jepe »

Hi,

Hope these answers some of your questions.

Yes it is easy to get to Hovet from the City centre. You just go with the GREEN subway, destination "Hagsätra" or "Högdalen", go of at the "Globen" station. From there you can not miss it. (Sit at the end of the subway)

You can buy tickets via axs.com just search for Djurgarden Hockey, or via the homepage difhockey.se under the tab "biljetter". You can also buy tickets at the arena, but depending on which game I would suggest to buy before. Cheapest is via the HomePage.

On what to expect at Hovet? Do not expect any highend food or drinks. It is an old but very charasteristic arena. Expect a crowed that is very very loud! :)

Hope you will enjoy your visit at Hovet, experiencing a DIF Hockey homegame should be on everyones bucketlist. :)
2014-04-07, vad hände?
Leona_S

Inlägg av Leona_S »

Thank You for information, it is very useful. :)
Glad that somebody answered me.
Now i feel more confident about my trip to Stockholm.
Can`t wait to be there at the Hovet and watch the game in life.
Have seen you crazy fans, the atmosphere is awesome there.
Hopefully i can join you guys. :)

What about the players? is there a chance to meet them and ask for autographs?
Outside the arena perhaps?

If not i have heared that there are some `special` games where fans can meet players inside the arena like it happened on pre season`s open training?
Användarvisningsbild
JohanPez
Medlem: Ja, vanlig medlem
Säsongskort: Ja

Inlägg av JohanPez »

Usually there's no structured meet and greet that Im aware of but given the circumstances of you going all the way (from wherever you are) it's surely possible for you to meet a few players.
I'd send an email to the audience liason, jesper.bjorck@difhockey.se, Im sure he can help you.

Good luck!
Skriv svar